When an army is created, there are many decisions to be made, at lot of them are about servers, government, and pretty much anything about the army. Well, I will be talking about some of those things in this post.
Servers, are one of the most important things in Club Penguin armies, they are the nation of the army. So here’s the question, do we want a lot of servers, or do we want only a few servers that are made into bases that will give us recruits for years to come?
Pros of having many servers: If we have many servers, it will be hard to completely invade our whole nation, which in turn will make it harder for an enemy army to completely destroy us.
Cons of having many servers: If we do have many servers, we may become a target of larger armies, which in turn will cause them to declare war and invade us.
Pros of having little servers: If we do decide to have only a few server it will make us less of a target to larger armies, and the few servers we have will become filled with our influence.
Cons of having little servers: If we do have only a few servers, it will be easy to completely take our nation.
Do you want lots of servers, or only a few?
Government in Club Penguin armies is not always very important, but it can get you out of tight situations at times, here are some forms of government I recommend for the Snow troops;
Oligarchy – An Oligarchy is when a small group of people make the decisions (owner ranks). This is what most armies are.
Dictatorship – One leader is in complete control, not used as much these days, but still used in armies like ACP.
Stratocracy – When the military controls the government, so essentially there is no government.
Aristocracy – A select few people from the army make the decisions, not always the owner ranks.
What kind of government do you want? (Note: you can say “None”)
Recruiting is one of the least fun thing to do in Club Penguin armies, here’s some tips on recruiting.
- Act as if we are fun and cool (which we are).
- Always give them the link, even if they don’t want to join, they could change their minds.
- Ask many people.
Club Penguin Recruiting:
- Bring people with you, the more people you have the more fun you look.
- Use a back up account, so your main one does not get banned.
- Say many different phrases, some you say might not make it through the filter.
Some things about chat:
- Try to be on whenever you are on xat, it will make us look big, and we can have unscheduled events.
- Don’t be inappropriate all the time.
- Be nice to new recruits, we want them to stay, not leave because we’re being mean.
In conclusion, this was a long and probably boring post, but still try to answer the two questions in the comments.